Owned and run by a group of commercial property experts, Sanderson Weatherall are a long-established property consultancy with a strong focus on ESG best-practice.
With a history in property consultancy dating back to 1833, we have nine local offices across the UK and c200 talented individuals working in them, helping owners, occupiers, developers, investors and financial institutions with professional services.
We understand the importance sustainability has in the property world and we work with Landlords and occupiers alike to ensure our managed buildings are as healthy as they can be, maximising energy efficiencies with smarter ways of running central plant, offering green solutions to tenant challenges, and ensuring regular feedback is offered and provided in this critical area. By embracing new ways of working, we’re currently reducing our carbon footprint and operating more efficiently than ever.
- Members of the SME Climate Hub and the UN’s Race to Zero campaign
- Committed to achieve Net Zero emissions by 2035
- Accredited under ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and ISO 45001 and our conduct is governed by the RICS.
- Strong track record of delivering social value, community engagement and charitable work
“At Sanderson Weatherall we understand the role we must play in supporting Sustainable development across our service lines and wider industry.
As part of our established ESG goals and objectives we are strongly oriented to help combat the effects of climate change through various channels such as; decarbonisation, community engagement, stakeholder involvement, and good governance .
No single company can decarbonise the property sector alone, which is why we are extremely proud to be part of the MAP partnership and have the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded organisations”.David Rastrick – Sanderson Weatherall Chief Operating Officer
Find out more:
- Community Investment Programme: https://www.sw.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Community-work-Updated-past-6-years-06.03.23.pdf
- Sustainability Consultancy: https://www.sw.co.uk/services/sustainability-consultancy/
'Please note that the information on this page was supplied by the MAP Member and the BBP assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content'