Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provides deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world.
Forming one of Cushman & Wakefield’s core Service Lines, Asset Services provides services that are highly customised to unique operational priorities and financial goals of our clients;
- Building Operations and Engineering Management
- Contract and Vendor Management
- Tenant Retention and Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Lease Auditing and Compliance
- Acquisition due diligence, Transition, and Investment Sales Support
With a presence in 15 countries across EMEA, Asset Services delivers coordinated core and specialised property management services to more than 525 local, regional and global clients across 6,200 properties and collect €3.6 billion of annual rent roll throughout the region.
- ISO 14001 certification across all managed portfolio since 2004
- Reduced our energy consumption by 12% per employee in our offices in 2015
- In 2015 in our UK offices we diverted 86% of our waste away from landfill, a 3% increase on the previous year
“Cushman and Wakefield place an importance on sustainability forming an integral part of our core property management service offer. We believe that successful property management is delivered through working in partnership with our clients and we are delighted to have worked with the BBP and the Managing Agents Partnership to create this integrated approach to sustainability. We are looking forward to further developing this approach and implementing best practice across the sector to improve the sustainable performance of buildings.”Tim Hallett, MRICS Director, Central London Offices Asset Services, Cushman & Wakefield
'Please note that the information on this page was supplied by the MAP Member and the BBP assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content'